Thursday, February 23, 2012

I started feeling "off" last night so I took the kids to church and stayed home.  And, I feel asleep at 7pm!  I would have stayed asleep if the kids had not called me to come get them as Tom was staying late.  So, it was no surprise when I started feeling stuffy later that night.  I woke up this morning after not sleeping well with an AWFUL sinus headache.  I took some ibuprofen, heated a moist heating pad and placed it on my head and went back to bed, lol.  I guess the kids' head cold finally found a new home in my body. :p


The kids were great today, I must say.  I went over Tyler's Astronomy lesson on Saturn with him and they all pitched in to help me with the dogs and housework, etc.  They also let me take a long nap.  After I got up I did an Ellen Barrett workout to sort of help with some endorphins and then ran an errand to get Tucker a hoof to chew.  If he doesn't have anything to chew, he starts eyeing my furniture and yoga mats~which is not good.


Tomorrow is co-op so I'm asking for prayers that I'll feel good enough to go~the kids love it and it's our last one before a two week break.


Today's workout:  Ellen Barrett Power Fusion Live

No comments:

Post a Comment