Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I turn around and it's Tuesday!  Friday was co-op and then the weekend got started with a blur.  Wes spent a good part of the weekend helping his dad at the office and in our basement~the kid is a saint. Actually, he's just a great helper.  Maddie had a friend over Friday after co-op and for game night at church.  Sunday the youth had a Super Bowl party to end the busy weekend.


Last night Wes and Tyler had scouts.  We're very proud of Tyler because he completed his requirement for Arrow of Light.  This is the Cub Scout equivalent of Eagle Scout.  He's a relieved young man to be done!


Yesterday and today we've been doing a lot of math and science.  Wes and I were spending a lot of time doing distance=rate times time algebra problems today.  I despise  word problems. We were both relieved when they were done and said we frankly could care less at which point Frank would overtake Jim if he left half an hour after Jim and traveled 10 MPH faster! ;)


This afternoon, after I walked Tucker, Maddie and I went to the library. Wes helped me fix dinner and we're now getting ready for the Florida and Kentucky game.  I pray you have a wonderful evening!


Saturday's workout:  Recovery.  Rainbeau Mars Pure Tranquility yoga; 1 mile Dog Walk


Sunday:  Rest Day


Monday:  Jessica 10 Pounds Down Total Body Tune Up (cardio and weight intervals)


Today:  30 minutes of Cardio from Cardio Stretch (I did this online since Tom was home eating breakfast and watching the news later than usual); Abs of Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment