Monday, September 16, 2013

I always have good intentions about getting on here each day and then....

Tyler went on a cool camp out last weekend. They did lots of team building things like climbing walls, walking on ropes, etc. After the official event was over they even played paintball. They also got to sleep in tree houses that had hammocks in them. A good time was had by all.

Wes had another game and they lost...again. This team was also from SC and had won LAST year's 8 man national championship. They only allowed one other team to score on them all year and Wes' team got a touchdown.  Wes had a great punt return and some good tackles as well.

Maddie left on Friday after the game to go work at a camp in Florida with my SIL/BIL. The camp is for children who have cancer and their families. If you want to serve Jesus, I'd say the beach is a good place. ;)  She's texted me several times and seems to be having fun. She's flying back to Atlanta on Friday (all alone so pray for her and for mom!) so she'll be home to attend the White County Homecoming Dance on Saturday. With some youth group girls who invited her to go with them. (Wes is also going with his friend, Alexis).

Today I had to run errands, have my yearly physical (she said I'll live) and then took Wes to practice. Tonight Tyler has a scout Court of Honor. I'm looking forward to tomorrow being a bit more low key!!

And finally, another cool picture from my favorite French Bulldog, Peanut. I just love that girl. She's as pretty as she is smart.


No comments:

Post a Comment