Monday, September 9, 2013

Wes had a great game in Warner Robbins on Saturday. They did lose, BUT the team scored their first touchdown. Wes had a great block that let the QB score. Wes was a happy boy. And, all the rest of the games are a bit closer and are all on Saturday night so that's a relief.

Today we started out with a notice that I can pick out Maddie's geometry teachers' guides from the post office tomorrow. Yay, I can finally stop doing all the work with her. It's great for me to do that, to some extent, but it will free up more time for work with Ty and Wes. Ty has finished his second book in the Chronicles of Narnia series, The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe so we'll be starting work using The Magician's Nephew this week.

I went to the store today, dropped Wes off at practice, and have dinner in the oven. I need to go over a bit of work with Maddie from her Anne of Green Gables unit study and then will relax. I used to feel like I should be doing something all the time but now see the necessity of and joy in relaxing to read, etc. And then today, I saw this from my great philosopher friend, Peanut (French Bulldog belonging to my favorite online workout instructor, Jessica Smith).  You tell them, Peanut!  

No comments:

Post a Comment