Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Okay, funny story of the day. One I get to tell on myself. We don't have the first teacher's guide for Maddie's geometry book so I've been doing all the problems to provide answers for her. Late last week I decided the heck with that and found the answer guides/teacher's guides as a set for $20 on eBay. Then I noticed that the answers to all the odd numbered exercises are in the back of her student book.  LOL, I have only needed to do the even exercises. That said, they often don't give the answers to the C group of exercises, which are the hardest ones. So, the teacher's book will be nice to have with all the great tips for learning/teaching AND ALL the answers. :)

This weekend was a lot of fun. The kids spent time with friends, we watched football, and just hung around. Their friends spent some time here and they spent time at friends' homes. All in all, we all enjoyed the long weekend.

Wes is back to football practice today but has picked up a head cold. I'd appreciate prayers for it to leave quickly before his game on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment