Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oh, goodness.  I've not blogged in a month. I've been thinking what to say and then, at the end of the day, just don't feel like being on the computer.  

In the last month we have:
Seen my mom have another birthday
Celebrated my folks' 50th Anniversary with a trip to Tennessee
Seen Wes continue to play football and score his first touchdown
Seen Wes have a season ending injury(hairline fracture in his foot)
Watched the leaves begin to change
Experienced cooler nights and days 
Worked together on school projects
Laughed together
Cried together (Maddie and I, of course~we're girls)
Enjoyed watching college football
Seen the kids attend the local high school Homecoming dance
Sent Tyler on 2 Scout Camp outs
Watched Tyler complete his Tenderfoot requirements and advance in Scout ranks

Among other things!  

So, today, I leave you with this thought from Max Lucado, and pray God has blessed your life in ways you never even imagined!



P.S.  A little Homecoming picture of Wes and Alexis. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment