Monday, August 26, 2013

Wow, what a weekend. Wes' team played football Friday night against a team from SC that won an 8 man national championship tourney two years in a row.  You can probably guess the results of THAT one. Saturday my Sister in law and Brother in law came up and went hiking with my husband and kids for Tom's birthday. I didn't go because I had a Ladies' Dinner for the women of the church. That was a blast. Yesterday we celebrated Tom's birthday with church, yummy Key Lime Pie bars, and dinner out for just the two of us. I now need another day off to recover from our weekend!

The good news is that we have a bye week in football.  Wes even got the day off of practice so he and Maddie went to see Alexis, their friend, play softball.  Ty has scouts and I will take a nice, long walk with Tucker while they are all gone. We've not had rain since Friday night.  To put things in "twitter speak" I am feeling #blessed #grateful.

You know how much I love my girl Jessica Smith, who does all the incredible free workouts on YouTube. She posted this picture of her dog Peanut today. Peanut turned 3 last week but is wise beyond her years. So, I leave you with this thought for the day:


Praying you will find time to reflect on God's blessings this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment