Thursday, January 3, 2013

We had a wonderful trip to Kentucky, complete with some great snow. The kids (and yes, that includes my sweet husband Tom) got out and went sledding. Tom and Tyler built a snowman that Ty calls
"the ugliest snowman ever built".  They threw snowballs, got wet and cold, and had a great time.


My brother gave us tickets to a University of Kentucky Women's Basketball game and that was a blast. Since Maddie plays ball now she was dying to see a college women's game and really loved it. She did think there were too many time outs and decided it was for the sake of the Dance Cats and Cheerleaders! :)


Now we're trying to settle back into routine. Tucker came home today and the kids have a lock in at church tonight. In fact, Ty has a scout lock in tomorrow night!  Come Monday, we'll be hitting the books again.


P.S. You'll notice I changed my template again. Usually winter is known as the rainy season here in the south~we'll see if that holds true this year!

Workouts:  This month I'm doing a Firm rotation of three workouts and then a rest day where I walk and do stretchy yoga.  I started today with a 30 minute cardio and weight routine, Power Half Hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment