Thursday, January 24, 2013

I have not given a thought to blogging in the last week. Don't know why, I guess I just got busy with life.  It's been the usual round of church events, kid events, and school. We've also had some really cold weather at night and Tucker has been loving it. He gets to come in and sleep on the sofa~covered with old blankets, of course.  He's getting quite spoiled!

We're expecting some major winter yuck tonight and tomorrow. Ice pellets and wintry mixes. That is what sometimes makes the power go out so Tom and the boys are gathering wood and starter logs for the 2 fireplaces, just in case.  Tyler is supposed to go on a Winter Camporee tomorrow and Saturday~we'll see how the weather holds out!

As far as everything else, I'm plugging along with my workouts, reading, living, laughing, and loving.  That's what life is about.  Living each day, making as much of a Kingdom impact as possible. Because, each day matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment