Monday, January 7, 2013

It's good to be back in a routine, I guess.  I will confess to feeling down a bit due to the holiday celebrations, visits, and lax schedules being a thing of the past.  But God is faithful and understands my emotions and is with me always!

So, in honor of that, I am posting this picture from one of my favorite workout instructors, Jessica Smith.  Not only is it true in general, it's also biblical (i.e. look for the ancient paths and walk in them).

Tyler and I started a unit study today using the Chronicles of Narnia, specifically The Magician's Nephew to shake things up a bit. Wes did a fantastic job on his Scarlet Letter report from the end of last semester. And, Maddie spent time on biology, literature, practicing basketball for her first practice today, and making homemade mochas!  All in all, a really nice day.

Workouts:  Today was Firm Ultimate Fat Burning Workout.

What I'm reading:  Hercule Poirot's Christmas, which I didn't read during Christmas due to other things I was reading.  It's fine because it extends the season a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment