Friday, January 18, 2013

I never should have put this rain background on my blog. It rained non-stop from Sunday night through about 1 a.m. today. The ground is saturated, we've been stuck inside, and the dog is going crazy!  We were supposed to get snow/black ice overnight and thank the Lord it didn't really materialize~except a bit of ice.  The schools ran on a 2 hour delay,  the sun came out, temps were in the 50's and it was a glorious day.  Tucker and I especially enjoyed our walk~and we dragged Tyler along for company.

We've kept plugging along with basketball games, church events, school, etc.  And, we have Monday off for a school holiday so things are looking up.

Of course, God is wonderful. Some of the best times of discussion and laughter we've had have come as the result of the rain~so I'm grateful for all things He sends my way.

Workouts:  Tuesday~Firm Pump, Jump and Jab (kickboxing and weight intervals)

Wednesday~Firm Express Cardio Cycle 2; Firm Flat Abs Solution Cardio to the Core

Thursday~Firm Total Body Toner (weight work)

Today~rest/recovery day.  I did a YouTube workout with Jessica Smith called Dance Stretch and it was divine. I felt so good when done.  I also walked with Tucker and Ty for a mile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment