Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Well, I've not been exercising and it's bugging me!  My upper back felt awful yesterday and not very good today~I guess I slept on it wrong. It's a pain to get old. :))  

Tonight we have Bible Study and the kids are throwing a party for the younger children at church. Tomorrow is the day the kids volunteer and Maddie has her last basketball practice of the year.  Tom and I have a District Christmas Party for Pastors in Gainesville. Friday we're heading to Atlanta to celebrate my mother in law and father in law's birthdays, which are a week apart, and won't be back until Saturday. Whew!  I'll probably be walking and stretching a lot and not worrying about formal exercise until next week.

What I've been reading:  I finished Found and am getting ready to start on Sent, of the same Missing series. A fun read for sure!



P.S. Wanted to share this because I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment