Friday, December 14, 2012

Today I sat down to blog and suddenly writing about all the neat things we did this week (and we did some), the fun we had, the books we read, the workouts I did, seemed unimportant. The death of innocent children in an elementary school has taken over my mind.  I've prayed.  Cried. Talked to my children and hugged them.    

There is no sense in anything like this but the realization that the world needs Jesus.  I pray this causes us to commit even more to being the hands and feet of Christ and reaching out with his story of  hope to a dying, desperate world.

I posted the link below on my Facebook page this afternoon. I hope this prayer from Max Lucado gives you hope, as it did me. 


Oh, how the world needs Jesus. All I can do is, in fact, the most important thing: weep and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment