Saturday, November 30, 2013

We had such a nice Thanksgiving. On the actual day, Wes had a meal with Alexis' family; Tom and Tyler made the trip to Columbia, SC, to see some relatives; Maddie and I hung out all day cooking for Friday and reading books. It was cold, cold so it was lovely to be home.  Yesterday I made a nice meal for us and can say I survived cooking my first entire Thanksgiving meal and it was a success. I especially loved cooking the turkey breast in the clay baker~very moist~AND knowing we'll have turkey for leftovers for a few days.

Today the guys are working at the church and Maddie and I are running a few errands. Then we're going to watch some football. I pray all of you had a wonderful, blessed holiday. Next week we're back at it with our regular school routines.


No comments:

Post a Comment