Monday, May 27, 2013

Tom took Maddie to Camp Glisson yesterday afternoon, after Ty got back from his backpacking trip on part of the Appalachian Trail with his Scout troop.  I got to be all alone for 24 hours and it was divine. 

Tom came home just in time to let me in the house.  I'd walked to the store to get a few things and locked myself out of the house. :o  Oh well, at least I had my cell. I could have had a nice visit with Tucker out on the back patio if necessary too.


Oh, and Wes had a great birthday on Friday~Zaxby's, a cool T he picked out, and cold hard cash!


I decided to share some things over the summer that I'm loving now or doing now, learning in Bible Study, etc.  So be looking for all of that to be coming soon.



Check it out~pictures are back. Doesn't Wes look GREAT?  He looks better now because of the other thing he wanted to do on his birthday~get a haircut. He's such a funny guy. He got it cut shorter for the summer. I'm sure that will feel great this week as he's doing yard work, etc. for his Grandmom and Big Daddy in Atlanta. He and Ty will be home Wednesday as they have a Youth Council Meeting and Pool party on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment