Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blogging is not nearly as fun without lots of pictures, in my opinion. That's what's been stopping me lately. We can't get any pictures to link in and can't figure out why. :(  

This is our last week of school. The kids will continue to work on school-related projects throughout the summer but at a more relaxed pace~and we're all ready for that. It's also Wes' last week of Football camp and Tyler is being confirmed as a full member of the church this Sunday. Truly, we have much to be grateful for these days. :)

Can you believe it?  A Picture!! Truly, God is good and yes, he does give us rest. I've been praying with this verse the last week as it's been a part of the fabulous on-line Bible Study I'm participating in. It's based on the book Stressed-Less Living.  If you're interested, the study link is www.melissataylor.org  

Since the picture links seem to be working, here's the one of Maddie and Tom I've been trying to post!!




No comments:

Post a Comment