Wednesday, April 10, 2013

One of the benefits of homeschooling was evident in my home today. Tom and Tyler took off about 7am and went up to Hog Pen Gap and hiked the 1.5 miles of the Appalachian Trail they didn't get to do in March. Tom then took Ty by Ingles and bought him some doughnuts. I should have taken a picture of him eating them~he was a happy camper.

In between school lessons, Maddie gave Tucker his spa day treatment. I took him on a walk in the sun to dry off and he's happily sleeping beside my computer while his coiffure finishes drying now. ;)

Tonight we have Church Dinner, Youth and Bible Study.  Looking forward to another day hanging out with members of the Body of Christ.

The only negative I see in my day is the allergies coming from the pollen count. So, I decided to post a picture and have a little fun with it. Humor makes many things so much better, right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment