Monday, June 24, 2013

Ty had a great time at scout camp...but lost his glasses.  How do you lose your glasses?  So, $280 later, we've got another pair just like them ordered.  Thanking God for our flexible spending account!

Biggest news here:  Wes has his first girlfriend. Shhh....he'll kill me if he finds out I blogged about it. Her name is Alexis and she's one of our youth. She's also one of Maddie's best friends....before the whole Wes thing. They went to a movie together over the weekend and are now at a softball game together.  Her mom plays softball~how cool is that???!!!  She's adorable~4'11" and just so sweet.  I guess at age 17 it's okay that he finally have a date.;)


On a non-related note, I found out that one of my first childhood memories was based on a lie and I'm just so sad today.


Okay, enough silliness, right?  I'm praying everyone has a wonderful beginning of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment